ada

1. FeCuPEX

Toto Questions (model #’s, Emax vs Tornado, etc)

Hi all, I’m looking to put an Ultramax in the bath upstairs, but there are some confusing items in trying to select smong Toto’s models. Can anyone please explain how the letters ending the # relate to anything — like CEFG? I can’t seem to find this out. Also, the model I bought my wife like...
  2. FeCuPEX

Hi all, I’m looking to put an Ultramax in the bath upstairs, but there are some confusing items in trying to select smong Toto’s models. Can anyone please explain how the letters ending the # relate to anything — like CEFG? I can’t seem to find this out. Also, the model I bought my wife like...
  3. FeCuPEX

4. FeCuPEX

5. camrom

Replacing Toto Ultimate round bowl, 14" rough in - no knee room

Would like to replace this unit with another round bowl, one piece unit. Only have about 14 inches of knee room, with a 14 inch closet bolts to wall measurement. Any suggestions for an elongated bowl that is at least 16" off the ground (floor to top of toilet seat)? What would the Toto unifit...
  6. JohnPeter

ADA compliance of toilet height

It seems ADA requires TOILET SEAT HEIGHT (i.e., TOP of SEAT) to be from 17" to 19" above floor. This suggests that, if all other dimensions are compliant, but wall-hung toilet is too low, compliance may be achieved with mere toilet seat change. These are widely available, with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks