skiing

1. Terry

Bakke Hill Ski Jump, Leavenworth, WA

Bakke Hill Ski Jump in Leavenworth Washington has had it's share of ski jumpers. From the 30's to the 70's it got a lot of action, including having some of the longest jumps recorded nationally. It received visitors from Europe and Japan to try their skills on the hill there. The big hill is no...
  2. Terry

Whistler Blackcomb and second homes.

Over the weekend at Whistler Blackcomb I did a little skiing and on the drive out saw some really nice second homes. My parents used to have a condo there in the 60's, and so much has changed over the years. Here are a few pictures from the trip. All of these windows facing the view across...
  3. Terry

Cool Crystal Mountain Video

This is a fun video of skiing at Crystal Mountain in Washington State. Real people doing real skiing. Enjoy!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks