drinking water

1. D

Replacing submersible well pump any suggestions please

Need to replace my submersible well water pump what size pump do I need? Well Depth 120ft, Casing Depth 82ft, Static Water 50, Diameter 4" looking for a good 1hp that will easily do like 20 gpm any recommendations please
  2. Petermet

Filter order for drinking well water

I am building a house in Indonesia and have a 45 meter deep well. I currently use a charcoal filter (1054 tank) and a resin softener (also 1054 tank). I don't drink this water. For drinking I use a small RO unit into plastic 5 gallon containers. In the new house I would like to be able to...
  3. Abc

Oatey #5 - Safe for drinking water?

Recently hired a plumber to run some new lines for the kitchen sink and fridge water line. I noticed he used Oatey #5 flux paste which appears to be petroleum based. My question is, is it safe to drink the water on these lines? I was under the impression that he should have used water soluble...
  4. PiscesDragon212

New York City tap water seasonal temperatures

Do any plumbers know what the average temperatures of New York City cold tap water are during each season? My cold tap water seems to be warmer than it should be.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks