cleaning

1. RapaNui

Opened Vent to Inspect Smell, its Wood!?

Hey everybody, here's something I didn't expect. I opened a vent in the bedroom, because it's had a bit of a smell. It comes and goes. Stuck my phone in to take a photo and realized its wood! The bottom of the image is actually the metal duct work. I can't seem to find any opening around...
  2. Kallisti5

New well, need to shock chlorinate

I purchased a properly with a newly drilled well (400ft, pump at 340ft, 8" bore) . Everything was fine at first, but after a week or so we began to get *STRONG* sulfur odors from the well water. Running the water for 20 minutes or so seems to reduce the odor. I did a well test and came up...
  3. Cephus

Cleaning Really Tough Toilet Stains

We just bought a house and sometime in the last month, while escrow was going through, one of the contractors or inspectors that we had go through the house used the restroom. Of course, they didn't know that I had shut off the water to that bathroom because it needs to have the flapper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks