volume

1. Giovannip

I have a stupid question about flow rate

Hey everyone, I have a small plumbing shop in southern CA. Regarding single family detached residence . Municipal city water supply, no well water involved. I keep noticing inch and a quarter pressure regulators installed from the builder, BUT the water meter is only 1 inch. I have also...
  2. Pennyhawk

Spring fed well pressure

We have a gravity fed water from a 1700 gallon holding tank connected to a shallow well. The faucet is about 3 feet up from the ground. We can fill a one gallon jug in 10 seconds but when we hook up a garden hose, the water just trickles out. Even when we run the hose downhill from the system...
  3. helaurin

Need help with toilet selection

Doing a full gut/rebuild on two bathrooms. Contractor's chosen plumbing supply house is recommending two Kohler Cimmaron toilets. In one bathroom, we will have a Kohler Memoirs tub. The selection for toilet and sinks is being driven by this; the plumbing supply house says that if we choose...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks