shower head

1. S

International plumbing Threads : i have done a research for months and identified main threads worldwide , any thoughts from your sides

i have done many researches worldwide ,and identified main plumbing threads worldwide i have been dealing with international plumbers and have gathered many information i would like to hear your throughts do you face any issues using worldwide plumbing fixtures in your countries ?
  2. T

Dual Shower Temperature Problem

I recently converted my regular tub shower combo to a dual head standing shower. Each shower head has its own control via pressure balancing valve, and I plumbed it (basically) as shown in my attached crude drawing. I’m a novice when it comes to plumbing, but based on some research, I built the...
  3. Smales

Shower head messing with temp control

Sometimes the shower works fine, and temperature control for the water is perfect. Other times, there IS no temperature control. The water comes out either all hot - or close enough that it doesn't make any difference - or super cold, and twisting the temperature control dial has no effect. Over...
  4. BJL

Grohe 28535 Unusual looking shower arm

Hi, I am a newbie, and have a questions about unusual looking shower arm. I have recently moved to a new place, and found the shower arm/head like this. I think this is Grohe shower arm/head. I want to replace this with hand-held head and/or shower arm. I found out that angle from the shower arm...
  5. Audrey R-P

Solution for shower head diverter too high to reach

I recently moved and I am looking for a solution to allow me to use both shower heads in my main bathroom shower. The previous owners were apparently tall (I can't reach more than half the cupboards in the kitchen). There is a single shower arm and flange installed in the shower high on the wall...
  6. Arkells

6 body jet loop

Hello, DIYer here doing a Reno on a shower. Added a 6 jet body spray system. can I get some feedback on my plumbing loop? Anyone see any issues with this set up? I’d rather make revisions prior to closing up the walls
  7. J J Micheal

Does anyone know who manufactured this?

I have three of these detachable shower heads installed by the Builder. Please see the attached picture of the logo and other information inscribed on the side of the wand. Unfortunately, all three leak and I am trying to identify the manufacturer to get some parts for a possible repair. Does...
  8. brintage

Can't turn on the shower

Unfortunately, the title explains it. :( I moved into a new flat a few days ago and spent about half an hour trying to make that thing work. I pulled, pushed, twisted, however, nothing worked. Also, I found this website a few minutes ago and must admit that I know close to nothing about showers...
  9. NotQualifiedAtAll

Slip connection popped out.

Firstly this is not my bathroom. Secondly.. How do I fix this so the shower head pipe doesn't pop out under the pressure when the water is turned on? It doesn't leak, as long as it stays in. It's a claw foot tub, and the smooth pipe leads up to the shower head. Unfortunately there are no...
  10. Moses

How can I replace my shower head?

The pipe connecting my shower head leaks every time we turn it on. My question is how can I replace this disaster with a new shower head that won't leak? Would I need to fix the pipe itself as well? Thank you for who ever reads this and helps!
  11. Harry Gamble

Shower head to fixed ball attachment

The shower arm and shower head are pictured below. This is a Moen. Is the fixed ball supposed to press into the white plastic part of the shower head? It doesn't seem to just pop in so I'm wondering how else could it attach? Is there a missing part?
  12. Harry Gamble

reattaching fixed ball arm to head

The shower arm and shower head are pictured below. This is a Moen. Is the fixed ball supposed to press into the white plastic part of the shower head? It doesn't seem to just pop in so I'm wondering how else could it attach? Is there a missing part?
  13. Terry

No water to Moen shower head

No water to newly installed Moen Posi-Temp shower head. This has never happened before. So I'm thinking bad cartridge? I run down the hill and pick up a 1222 cartridge for the Posi-Temp and no luck with it. Absolutly nothing comes out of the shower head. The next day I swing by my supplier and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks