programming

1. Dwest36

Very hard water, Dumb blonde, water softener not programmed correctly. Fleck 5600se, please help!!

Hello friends! Complete idiot here, and believe me I’ve tried everything before I reached out here. Basically I have hard water that is unresolved. My landlord is extremely unhelpful, unfriendly, etc..I have what I believe is an air injection DUAL tank fleck 5600se. That’s what’s printed on the...
  2. Nami

Fleck 5800 sxt programming and upflow questions

Hi, I just registered for these forums after trying to program and install my water softener this past week. I couldn't find any previous posts regarding my questions so I was wondering if someone could help me with my questions. First off, I bought a Fleck 5800 sxt water softener 64,000...
  3. J. Walter Weatherman

Fleck 5600SXT Programming Advice

Hi all, I recently had a Fleck 5600SXT 48k unit installed. The system is currently being used to clean up well water, which contains a small amount of iron / manganese. I am familiar with the concept of salt efficiency, and considerations related to iron, resin and regular backwash, but am...
  4. Bruce Kit

New 5810XTR2 Need setup & Regen recommendation! Please help!

Hello All, Please help review settings. If you need more information please let me know. Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to help another noob.
  5. mggray87

Fleck 5600SXT Program help

Alright guys. cut me a tiny bit of slack with softeners. its a new world to me. I grew up entire life with no softener didnt even know they existed or what they were. I drank tap water for life. Bay Area SF has pretty darn good water. I moved out to brentwood farm area. and every house is built...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks