high efficiency boiler

1. annelisemcl

Burnham Alpine 150 ModCon likely oversized and not working at highest efficiency

Let's start with me as the homeowner admitting I did everything wrong on this install 7 years ago. Back story: in 2010 bought a slab ranch house in SE PA (think suburb between Philly & Wilmington De) 3 bedroom, 2 bath at about 2100 sqft with cast iron baseboard heat all on 1 zone with separate...
  2. MajrTom

Iron Pipe used in High Efficieny SS Boiler Installation

It's been just over 8 years after new construction installation of a Peerless Residential High Efficiency Boiler. Two years ago we stated having issues with the igniter going out. The same company that installed came out to do maintenance and supposedly cleaned inside the boiler unit. This...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks