stain

1. rgraves

How to fix ceiling stain from a leak

We had a toilet leaking upstairs from the water intake valve and it made a stain on the ceiling below (see attached photo). We got the leak fixed as soon as we saw it. Not sure if it was leaking for a while or just that morning. You can also see some water has got between the floor joist and...
  2. Mo3ky

What to do if Culligan can't fix it?

Hi, I'm paying through the nose to rent a system from Culligan that isn't doing the job. I've called them out twice in the past 1.5 years and both times they've told me the water is fine. Trouble is, I'm still using a filter on the tap in the kitchen because the water smells metallic and leaves...
  3. Cephus

Cleaning Really Tough Toilet Stains

We just bought a house and sometime in the last month, while escrow was going through, one of the contractors or inspectors that we had go through the house used the restroom. Of course, they didn't know that I had shut off the water to that bathroom because it needs to have the flapper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks