pegasus

1. K

Looking to replace an old Pegasus 1000 Series Shower. What are my options?

Hi there, I am looking to replace an old Pegasus 1000 Series Shower (813-936G) that includes Tub spout W/O diverter, Shower valve with Diverter, and Trim. I am not the original homeowner. Through contacting Danze/Globe Union, I was able to find out the brand and model of this shower and even was...
  2. J

help identifying old Pegasus shower trim - or - tell me what cartridge and valve rough in I need

I bought a used shower trim, i know its a Pegasus but there is no other identification on it. I am building a new house so if you could tell me what i would need to buy to make this trim work? I dont know what i am doing.. I think i need a cartridge and a valve? Anything else? and what kinds?
  3. Mark Haywood

Pegasus parts?

looking for discontinued Pegasus shower fixtures and parts. Including cateridge and seals
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks