kerdi

1. CMiller0104

Wood Subfloor over Concrete Slab under Kerdi Shower Tray

I'm hoping someone out there can help me. We've been trying to get our shower remodel underway, and we've been dealing with delay after delay. And, we're on a short timeline, since we're expecting twins in October. I'd really like to have the shower usable by then. :/ We've installed Kerdi...
  2. Crowejordan

Kerdi shower

I am having a Kerdi shower installed and think the mix valve seal was installed backwards and that the corners aren’t that great. Any thoughts? Am I over reacting? Thanks
  3. Crowejordan

Kerdi shower

I am contracting out a shower and have two concerns. One I think the mix valve seal is installed backwards. Also I think the corners are not properly set. Please see the photos. Any advice? Am I over reacting? Installed on 1/2 Kerdi board. What do you all use for an odd size divergent valve...
  4. D C

Kerdi & Laticrete Membranes - Do they play nice together?

I'm building a new house and have 3 bathrooms to finish. I have some leftover Kerdi pieces from a remodel in my last house (corners, opening seals, a niche I didn't use). In my shopping I've found that the Laticrete membrane is lower priced than the Kerdi and seems to be equally as good. Is...
  5. sagrr

Should I use a standard linear drain with the Kerdi-Shower-LS Shower Tray?

Hi guys - first post here. Was referred here - the rest of the interest seems to hold you guys in high regard. I'm hoping to use this Kerdi Shower Tray and install a linear drain against the wall. I looked at some of the Schluter linear drains and it appears they'd be ~$600+. If possible, I'd...
  6. Dan Morey

Custom Foam Shower Pan?

I'm scrapping my mortarbed shower pan plans for one of these foam setups - much like Kerdi/Schluter. However, I'm wondering if i can just build my own rather than buying into their whole system. My shower is uniquely sized and the drain is off-center - so no kit fits perfectly. I'm thinking of...
  7. maurzy01

Suggestions on a Cast Iron Drain in a Concrete Slab - Basement Shower

Hi, I am planning on installing a walk in shower in my basement. The area I am planning on putting it is an existing sauna with a cast iron floor drain which appears to be 2". Based on the visual appearance of the drain, it seems to have had better days (see attached pictures below). I want...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks