fan

1. Trettini

Furnace Behaving Weird

Dear plumbing gurus Please help figure out the issue. My 1 yo furnace just stopped producing heat and me and the child are freezing in the apartment. 1. The furnace doesn’t react to the thermostat adjustments any more. Before the issue, the thermostat was programmed, but if I needed to hike...
  2. Haktor5

AC unit fan doesn't start

Hey folks, I'm having trouble with my AC and it's getting unbearable in Boston heat. Even after watching many videos and reading tons of great comments I still couldn’t fix my carrier ac unit sitting outside. What I diagnosed so far is: - Condenser works but fan doesn’t. After 40-50 seconds...
  3. LouLamb

Bryant 607ENXA42000-TP behaving oddly

I have a Bryant 607ENXA42000-TP heat pump, installed in 2015, that has recently developed an odd problem. Five service calls by the dealer/installer and multiple parts replaced have not solved. It's been maintained quarterly, and cools well. What happens is that mostly during the night, the air...
  4. garyham

Furnace doesn’t work with fan it auto

My furnace stopped working a few days back. Troubleshooting I found it worked when I switched the fan to “on” position. (It’s in heating mode). With fan in “auto” I hear a soft hum but it does not ever try and cycle on. I replaced the capacitor thinking this might be the culprit, no change...
  5. ih784

Blower delay on Trane package unit

Hello, I have a Trane package unit. I think I have an issue with. The fan on top of the unit comes on 30 seconds or a minute before the blower comes on and starts to push air through the vents. This only happens 1 out of 10 times of the heat pump coming on. A 15 microfarad capacitor was metered...
  6. LarryLeveen

Monitor GF 12 Propane Heater Fan Won't Turn On

A small coaxially vented propane heater has power, will "click on" when the control knob is turned to "Run." The burner is working properly (gas is turned on and a full flame seen through the viewing window), but the fan never turns on. I _think_ I even hear a faint click after a minute or so --...
  7. Steveb7AZ

Installing a Panasonic bathroom exhaust fan in a condo

Can these be installed without access to the attic area? I live in a condo, and would desperately like to rid myself of the builder grade fan I have now. While there is attic space above the fan, there is no access to that area. When I contacted a local contractor who was recommended by the...
  8. Dvid

Bathroom Backdraft

We have a new home and one bathroom fan in particular has horrible cold backdraft from outside. The damper with the fan is angled at the top and bottom. It's not stuck. I suspect it is leaking in air or worse blowing open from the other side if enough air is hitting the flap. That particular...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks