safety

1. Abc

Oatey #5 - Safe for drinking water?

Recently hired a plumber to run some new lines for the kitchen sink and fridge water line. I noticed he used Oatey #5 flux paste which appears to be petroleum based. My question is, is it safe to drink the water on these lines? I was under the impression that he should have used water soluble...
  2. chieanne

110V air purifier with an adapter 100-240V

I purchased an air purifier printed 110V. It has a power adapter of 100-240V. Can I use the air purifier with a power supply of 220-240V? Is the adapter also a converter or transformer? I’m really confused.
  3. silb

Can Anyone Recommend Boots?

Morning everyone, Just wanted to drop a note to ask if anyone could recommend a good brand of safety work boots? I was thinking about getting something along the lines of these. They seem like a good investment. I've not had much luck lately - lots of cracked souls and fast wear. Hard to get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks