installing

1. Terry

Replacing/Installing Moen Renzo kitchen faucet

The Moen Renzo faucet CA87316 This was a replacement for an older one, let's take a look. The mounting cap can be installed either of two ways. This one was installed this way making it hard to use anything but the supplied Moen wrench. It was solidly on there, and the wrench wasn't having...
  2. Terry

Icemaker Box Installation with pictures

Finished home needing water to the icemaker. Typically all finished with drywall already. Sometimes it's over a crawlspace and sometimes on a second floor. The trick if finding a water supply to tap off of. In this home they had PEX running over the to kitchen sink that I was able to cut and tee...
  3. Terry

Insinkerator Instant Hot, Contour Installation Tips, plumbinghacks

Insinkerator has a new Contour model Instant Hot with a different installation method than the old twist top dispenser. Instead of pulling the cap and using a screw driver to install like their previous model that I had installed for years, it switched things up and went with a small wing nut...
  4. Terry

Plumbing Hacks Video, installing a toilet with Terry Love

Plumbing Hacks Video, installing a toilet with Terry Love and his son Jamie Love. Jamie and Terry quickly go through what it takes to install a toilet. You will love some of the hacks on this video! Terry Love
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks