grohe

1. L

This can be deleted

I resolved the issue. Thread can be deleted. Thanks.
  2. N

Need help with Grohmix disassembly

Have a really old Grohmix that needs its cartridge replaced (picture 1). Grohe support thinks is a 34 434 so they sent me the instructions for that even though the handle is not quite the same. I correctly set it to 100, popped the cap off and removed the center screw but it seems stuck on, the...
  3. K

Help Identifying a Grohe Shower Valve and Diverter

I'm trying to determine the make and model of this valve and its diverters. The valve requires a replacement cartridge, and both diverters seem to have broken plastic components within their trim, making them hard to operate. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance you can provide...
  4. Gabdude123

Identify and replace old shower cartridge

Can anyone identify the faucet and cartridge in the images? It was likely installed in 1980s. Some people have said it looks like an old grohe or Hans Grohe. The cartridge is shot and I am having a very hard time finding a replacement. Any advice is appreciated.
  5. Jsmallberries

Grohe Concetto shower faucet problem

I installed a GROHE 14468EN0 Concetto shower faucet in 2015. It was 50/50 hot cold balance when installed. It was my kids bathroom, so I rarely used it. When using the faucet, to get a balance hot and cold, the lever is all the way to the almost closed position. So 90% of the range emits hot...
  6. lkbry501

Loose handle on Essence 8" Widespread Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet M-Size MODEL # 2029700A

Helping a friend with a loose bathroom sink handle. 1. Need recommendations on how to get the handle off. It doesn't have any holes for screw connections, and the diagram looks like it twists on and off. Wanted to check before I gave it a good yank. 2. Once I get the handle removed...
  7. BJL

Grohe 28535 Unusual looking shower arm

Hi, I am a newbie, and have a questions about unusual looking shower arm. I have recently moved to a new place, and found the shower arm/head like this. I think this is Grohe shower arm/head. I want to replace this with hand-held head and/or shower arm. I found out that angle from the shower arm...
  8. Vincent McMahon

Replace Rough in Valve's

Hi Guys, I am finally finishing a Master suite that was started about 10 years ago. I have Grohe rough in Valves (1 Thermostatic - 3 Volume controls) These were plumbed in and tested. My questions is should I replace them at this point now that I am finishing, or are they ok. Am I looking at...
  9. Terry

Grohe Europlus II, 33171.000

An old Grohe Europlus II, 33171.000 or is it 33 171 000 Grohe 33 171 Europlus II Wait............the spout pulls out on this? Okay, that hose with the spring over it is for the pull-out spout. 1.5" ABS in the wall and they decided to reduce it down to 1-1/4" I would have left it...
  10. John Evans

Grohe Faucet Removal

Hi ... Just bought this new house and looking to remove a low flowing worn out Grohe kitchen faucet The faucet body is held down to the counter with a U shaped clip , I don't see a nut that locks against the clip holding it up , It seems to be threaded on and It doesn't look like it could be...
  11. Jdog13131

Grohe, Help with Shower Handle Leak

Hi there! We purchased a new home about a month ago and I noticed a leak in the ceiling coming from the master bath area. We hired Oliver Plumbing to come out and the person suggested we just re-caulk the shower/steam shower... 190 dollars later and no real help... I did this and it obviously...
  12. crazee_an

Help ID shower valves, please

Hi, we recently bought a house where the bathrooms were remodeled 4 years back. All bathroom fixtures are in chrome finish, and we are looking to replace them with nickel finish. We are looking for help in IDing the two shower valves (one is Grohe, the other is Delta), and any info on how do we...
  13. tannooba

How to remove Grohe 34434 plastic guard

Hello, I cannot figure out how to remove the plastic guard of Grohe 34434 Grohmix faucet to access the cold and hot water stops. Please help.
  14. Terry

Grohe kitchen pull-out spout leak. Water in the cabinet below.

I get calls for water in the cabinet below on the kitchen sink often. Sometimes it's just a matter of tightening up the spray head onto the hose. Sometimes it is the hose that has gone bad and needs a replacement. This is one of those stories you can tell your grand kids about. The story of the...
  15. Morris

Problem with Grohe thermostatic valve

I have Grohe rough-in 34 397 installed and I'm having trouble with the temperature calibration. The service stops are horizontal (open) and the hot water tank is producing plenty of hot water (as checked in the sink), but I can't get the water temperature in the tub above 75 degrees even with...
  16. Takeya40

How do you remove old Grohe shower handle

Per title. Need to remove handle to identify shower cartridge. No apparent set screw. Only visible hole leads to nothing. Any help is appreciated. Note that water stops not turning. Trying to avoid a do or die or situation. Update: Heard back from Grohe. The top part of the handle slides off to...
  17. Nikita

new Grohe Eurocube shower faucet hard to turn

Howdy, Our plumber just installed two new dual-function Grohe Eurocube 19 925 shower faucets. They are both very hard to turn - both the diverter and flow controls. Almost to the point where turning one control "drags" the other along. Is there something that can be done to ease operation? In...
  18. eraoul

Grohe kitchen sink pull-down to portable washing machine

Hi all, I'm in the US, and have a Grohe kitchen sink with a pull-down sprayer. I think it's from the "Concetto" line; not sure, but it's relatively new construction (2014). I need to connect the pull-down hose to a standard USA portable dishwasher from Whirlpool, so I need to find adapters...
  19. Jeffn3545

Grohflex rough in box upside down

I finished roughing in my bathroom yesterday and pressure tested successfully. Today I was cleaning up and getting ready to install Kerdi board and noticed that I installed my Grohflex universal roughin box upside down... cold line is plumbed to the hot side, etc. I'm glad I found this out now...
  20. ace15st

Help Removing Grohe (Grohmix) faucet Cartridge

Hi, I am trying to replace my Grohmix shower faucet's cartridge to attempt fixing it where there is no hot water coming out. There doesn't seem to have much info on the internet, and I'm stuck trying to remove it. After reading somewhere and forcing the temperature limiting ring out, I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks