escutcheon

1. DannyDan

Foam inside shower valve escutcheon

Our shower was recently remodeled and I purchased a new trim kit to match the existing valve (K-403K). It appears the escutcheon has a foam ring inside which unfortunately is peeling away (see photo). I already contacted Kohler for a replacement, but I'm also curious - what exactly is the...
  2. Swwly1984

Delta 600, Need Help Identifying Shower Faucet Brand

Hi there, We lost the escutcheon that goes with our shower faucet during renovation, and I'm having a hell of time finding a replacement. There's no brand logo to help identify it. The faucet handle measures 1 3/4" wide, so I need an escutcheon to fit but turns out shopping by interior hole...
  3. MOB19

Escutcheon screw stuck

I have a leaky shower valve. I’ve fixed a few leaky faucets before, so I thought this would be no different, but I cannot even get the escutcheon off to figure out what kind of valve I have. Both screws on the escutcheon have issues. I was able to back one screw out enough to spray PB Blaster...
  4. Al Gosztyla

How can I remove this escutcheon ?

How do I remove this escutcheon without damaging it? I don’t know the manufacture name; however these are in a home built in 1927 and the handles are not original. a. Escutcheons are approx 3 inches in diameter and extend 2- ¼ inches from the tile wall. b. Valves are on 8 inch center...
  5. Daniel617

Lines too close for escutcheons?

Hi, I’m installing a pedestal sink in a powder room and I’m wanting to add a couple escutcheons to the water supply pipes but they appear to be too close together to fit 2 plates. What would be a good workaround for this? Maybe get plastic ones and cut them to size? Thanks, Dan
  6. Henri232

How to remove this Sigma escutcheon

I need to replace the 1/4 turn ceramic cartridge on this bathroom faucet. I easily removed the handle that is fastened with two small allen screws. There are no wrench flats to unscrew the escutcheon and its bell shape will not allow any kind of tool to be used. I have tried to unscrew it with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks