dual

1. T

Dual Shower Temperature Problem

I recently converted my regular tub shower combo to a dual head standing shower. Each shower head has its own control via pressure balancing valve, and I plumbed it (basically) as shown in my attached crude drawing. I’m a novice when it comes to plumbing, but based on some research, I built the...
  2. Eric Lytle

TOTO Drake Dual/Drake II hybrid?

So, I currently have a Drake Dual-flush and don't really like the low/narrow waterspot because my little one can't yet sit far enough back to hit the target, but I LOVE the 0.8gpf that still handles average solids and paper like a champ. I'm wondering if it's possible to hybridize the Drake II...
  3. BadSurprise

Failing dual handle kitchen shut off valve

If a dual handle, dual outlet shut off valve that supplies hot water to the faucet and dishwasher was failing, would that impact the performance of the dishwasher? New dishwasher bought 9/2016, stopped effectively cleaning 1/2018 Single handle faucet replaced 11/2018 Appliance repair man...
  4. james brenner

Water heaters in sequence

Ive been looking and trying to find an answer, but can’t seem to turn anything up. I’m wondering if two 50 gallon electric heaters would make more hot water than one 100 gallon heater. My thought is yes, considering there’s more elements, more wattage meaning more btus. Anyone have thoughts or...
  5. F

Dual tank control

Hi, I have one grout tanks which is controlled by PLC in control system panel. This control will ensure that when the tank is empty, grout will be pumped in to refill the tank. This tank has level sensor send signal to PLC, and this PLC will command the valve of the tank to open. When signal...
  6. muddman77

Dual water heaters

So I am getting ready to plumb my new pottery studio, and I have a question about my idea for water heaters. This is for a single sink only. I was originally going to put in a small electric tankless. But after reading about how they work, I am not sure if it will work well for my needs. I will...
  7. DOD

Dual back-to-back tank-in-wall wall hung toilets in 6" wall

Hello all, I have a mid-70's slab house with two small bathrooms separated by a 6" stud wall. I'm in Texas, and during Hurricane Harvey my home morphed into a U-Boat. I was looking at bathroom fixtures, and liked the residential wall-hung toilets because of the clean lines and the huge space...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks