crack

1. M

Crack in 4" sewer line

Long time lurker, first time poster. I discovered roots in our sewer main to the street during a camera inspection. The roots are small, and not really causing a problem at this time. Using a locator and wanting to avoid future problems, I dug up the area to find where the roots enter the...
  2. M

Crack in underside of new toilet

I’m about to instal a new American Standard Cadet 3 toilet and I noticed a small crack in the underside (unfinished) of the bowl. No crack appearing inside the bowl. Is this crack a serious defect?
  3. Kevin Craig

Hairline cracks in brand new softener tank

I bought a whole house carbon filter about 4 years ago and recently I noticed hairline cracks in the neck where the valve screws in and water was slowly leaking out. I contacted the website where I ordered the tank and they had a new one sent out promptly. But I noticed on the new tank there are...
  4. farmerisland

Copper waste line flat, venting lacking, and so much more

Hey guys. I need to share a little back story to give proper context of my issue with some upstairs very old plumbing. I live in an old farmhouse that was originally Mennonite-built in 1890. There was no indoor plumbing initially but the main floor bath was put in by my grandparents at some...
  5. Lou_Reed

Some Toilet Advice If you Have The Time

Hi everyone! First post, but have been reading through the threads. A wealth of information. Thanks for sharing your knowledge! Awhile back I bought an American Standard 3381.216.020 dual flush that was sold at Lowe's exclusively. Which I now regret. I live alone and it was for a spare bedroom...
  6. kevinivey

Toilet bowl crack??

our 20 yr old Peerless Toilet Bowl now has a hairline crack from the handle down to the base; the plumber came out and said it was 'impossible' for this to occur due to wear and tear and that we must have over-tightened the plastic nut or somehow cracked it?? And our home warranty co will not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks