broken

1. John Everett

Tub drain outlet rough / uneven / broken -- can not seal

Hi Everyone, I have been struggling to seal a second story tub drain after I noticed a leak in the ceiling drywall. The bottom of the fiber glass tub is rather uneven and one side of the outlet appears to be chipped away (see photo). I tried using silicone to attach the drain washer but this...
  2. Moses

How can I replace my shower head?

The pipe connecting my shower head leaks every time we turn it on. My question is how can I replace this disaster with a new shower head that won't leak? Would I need to fix the pipe itself as well? Thank you for who ever reads this and helps!
  3. Grant Kinsey

Issue with installing a new flange for the toilet. Advice needed on moving forward...

My toilet started leaking a bit ago, and it has progressively gotten worse. Upon removing the toilet one of the closet bolts has broken, so I have to replace the flange. However, the flange isn't set in there like a normal flange, and I'm not sure how to move forward. If you notice in the...
  4. Brian Mils

Stuck Well Pump / Cut Well Casing / Broken Riser Pipe / Rust

Long time lurker, first time poster. What a mess, I'm not sure where to start. We are expecting our 2nd child and will have to pay out of pocket for the birth because of insurance BS. So I was trying to save some money by replacing the well pump myself. I'm very handy and didn't think it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks