10" rough

1. Kathryn

Selecting a toilet with 10” rough in

Hello! I’m trying to select a reliable, don’t-ever-have-to-think-about-it-again toilet for a small powder room. 10 inch rough in Total depth of the room is 47 inches. I know that all reviews are in favor of Toto, but doesn’t seem like there’s a model that’s short enough to fit this space…...
  2. Andrew in Toronto

To offset flange or not to offset flange in a apartment?

My AS toilet is broken and needs to be replaced -- its 30 years old. I live in an condo apartment building (located in Toronto and built in 1975 if that makes a difference) and the existing toilet has a rough-in of 10 3/8 inches measured to the tile on the wall. If I understand correctly my...
  3. Terry

Kohler Tresham® K-3981 Comfort Height® skirted one-piece

Kohler Tresham® Comfort Height® skirted one-piece compact elongated 1.28 gpf toilet with AquaPiston® flush technology and left-hand trip lever This toilet comes with the 12" rough-in adapter, but can also be installed at 10" and 14" with different adapters. Kohler Tresham K-3981 This...
  4. DaveC1

Narrow Toilet Needed

Hi, I am trying to install a new Toilet on a slab in a remodel. I would like to put the toilet on a diagonal to the corner but it would require a narrow tank and a 10" rough in to fit (closet flange is already set). Looks like a Toto CST412MF.1 would work (15 3/8 wide on 10" rough in)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks