sanitizer

1. lightguy

WaterRight Sanitizer ASC-1 not drawing brine

My 15 year old Water Right Sanitizer water softener keeps throwing a failed regen error and clearly isn't regenerating the way it should as the water quality is horrible. I pulled the screen and injector and cleaned them, but they looked OK. I pulled the brine hose from the salt tank off and...
  2. Dcoop

Serious Water Trouble

Hello, My wife and I moved into a house 3 years ago with bad water. We invested in a higher end Kinnetico system thinking we should nip it in the bud, but our water never really improved to the point we wanted it to. This spring after much frustration with the company that sold us that...
  3. Brill0724

How to sanitize house plumbing system with chlorine bleach

We’re getting a slight sulfur smell from our water system. Had the water tested by the county and came back good-no need to sanitize the well. While shopping for a new conditioner one of the sales reps said we could sanitize the plumbing system by introducing chlorine bleach through our unused...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks