plywood

1. Kamal

Questions and Advice about plywood shower room preslope

Hello all, Thank you in advance for any help and suggestions. In short, I am building a shower room in my home, and would like to explore the option of a ply subfloor preslope to avoid doing one or both mud beds. A few details first: * Raised foundation home on hill in SF BAy Area with ample...
  2. CMiller0104

Wood Subfloor over Concrete Slab under Kerdi Shower Tray

I'm hoping someone out there can help me. We've been trying to get our shower remodel underway, and we've been dealing with delay after delay. And, we're on a short timeline, since we're expecting twins in October. I'd really like to have the shower usable by then. :/ We've installed Kerdi...
  3. Milesmoony

Layering plywood on shower walls

I’ve removed the shower panels making up my surround. Someone had used some kind of coated hardboard, glued onto the plywood walls around the shower. The hard board was starting to deteriorate so I ripped it all off. The plywood is in great shape and would be a pain in the but to remove. Only...
  4. Pultzar

Do I need to retrofit my pony wall retrofit?

I live in a 100+ year old house in Seattle. The house sits on a concrete foundation with a 2x6 wood ponywall in the basement. The basement was recently retrofitted to bring it up to code with regards to seismic activity. This includes covering the pony wall with plywood to help deal with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks