toto drake

1. P

Ebony Toto Toilets do not come with CEFIONTECT Glaze - Am I in Trouble?

Last night I purchased an ebony / black Toto Drake, model: CST776CEF#51 I purchased it from Amazon and the page says clear in the description that the toilet includes the cefiontect glaze. I was very happy with the purchase (which hasn't arrived yet) until I looked at the user manual this...
  2. Emblem1972

12" Toto Drake on 11 3/8" rough? And performance

Hello all. I'm looking at replacing a 1972 Eljer Emblem and would like something with a very strong flush. Been doing a lot of research, and my early digging brought up the American Standard Champion 4 as the king of flushes, but the more I searched on that specific model, the more complaints I...
  3. T

TOTO Drake II 776 Review and Seeking Alternative Recommendations

I am a landlord who values quality and value, and I recently purchased the Toto Drake II 776 as a replacement toilet for an apartment. Many plumbers on this forum recommended this toilet, and I was initially impressed by its elongated design, optimized trap, and highly reviewed flushing...
  4. Mart

Toilet safety frame that fits Toto Drake 2021 washlet+

I’m looking to install a toilet frame with hand/stability rails for one of my Toto Drake 2021 washlet+ ready toilets fitted with SS124 seat, which has the deeper mounting plate to hide the as yet unused washlet bidet holes. Just wondering if anyone has any advice as to which make/model/style...
  5. Maxs

TOTO Aquia IV

Looking at getting the Aquia IV for master bedroom toilet either the single piece (MS646124CEMFG#01) or 2 piece (TOTO MS446124CEMG). Do these 2 models use the same flushing technology as the Ultramax 2 (dual cyclone)? Anyone used these and have real world experience? Any opinions on how these...
  6. NonPlume

Does Toto Tornado Flush splash? Best solids removal?

Hi.. I am new to the forum. I am remodeling several bathrooms and looking into Drake models. or open to recommendations for consistent solids/paper removal. I like the idea of a cleaner rim, but .. 1) Some family members use multiple flushes while sitting on the seat. Does the tonado flush...
  7. Jane

11 inch rough in - help!

I've read way too many toilet reviews and forums concerning my 11 inch rough in! I need help , please! I'd like to install a Toto toilet. Will a 12 inch Drake Round bowl fit an 11 inch rough in? I've read it will. I've read it won't. Have the specs changed over the past 10 years - because...
  8. Suceress

Will Toto ST743E fit C744SG?

I have an old CST744SG 1.6gpf Toto Drake. Recently I had a problem when I changed out the supply line (which was leaking). Old line did not want to come off and the tank moved. It has since started leaking from the gasket between bowl and tank. It could need to be re-aligned or the gasket might...
  9. Ashok Kumar

Where to buy new Toto Drake3 model CST746CSMFG#01 locally (greater Seattle area)?

Hello, I'm a new member to this forum, and I'd first like to express my gratitude for the useful advice available here. I'm a homeowner working through his first major home remodel, and this site has been an invaluable resource in my online "crash course" to get up to speed on the basics of...
  10. C Sconzert

Toto Drake ST454E Rough-in >> help!

I called Toto and did not get the answer I was hoping for so I'm trying here for you creative Pro's before I give up.... I bought this TOTO toilet for a bath remodel several years ago. The remodel went sideways for a long time (don't ask), and now we are finally in the end zone. BUT the rough in...
  11. Fleebixes

Is Toto quality control slipping?

I purchased a Toto Drake round standard height for a small bathroom and there were several cosmetic defects. 1. Base of bowl not rounded properly in front. 2. Side line of the base of the bowl had a dent in the casting on one side. 3. Glazing on tank not high enough and the glaze line was...
  12. Kite

11 inch & 10.5 inch rough-in - buying new toilets need help with Toto

Hi. I've read the older threads on 11" flange where it"s been said that the original Drake model will fit, but I still don't understand how. I've looked at the Toto spec sheets and for the Drake, it shows 1 1/8 from the bottom to the wall. but it's only 3/4" from the tank to the wall. So...
  13. Aspiring DIYer

Toto Drake or Kohler Corbelle (or something else?)

I need to purchase three toilets for my first home, which I'm renovating before moving into. I was going to get Toto Drakes because my parents have them and love them, but I'd really like a skirted toilet. I've been eyeing the Kohler Corbelle, but I haven't found many reviews because it's so...
  14. LizW

Toto universal height too high help asap

In the midst of a master bath remodel. Had selected the Toto Drake II Connect+ with S350e washlet seat at Universal height. Now husband says the Totos Drakes we currently have in our house are higher than he wants. 3 measure 16.75" and 1 at 17" to top of base. Not including the seat. I do agree...
  15. PhoenM

Kohler Wellworth, like Toto Drake?? Women unfriendly toilets.

Just got a Kohler Wellworth. I'm a female and it splashes back when I pee - a problem I've not experienced with any other toilet. I saw a thread on here "women friendly toilets" about women having splashback issues with the Toto Drake and I'm wondering if any women have had the same problems...
  16. Reader Review

TOTO Drake Toilet Reviews, 2004 and some newer

Consumer reviews and opinions can be posted below concerning the Toto Drake toilet. Map testing for the CST744S is 900 grams. Terry Love's Consumer Report on Toilets Post a Followup "After one year of living with a plunger, I replaced both of my toilets with the Toto Drake model. What a relief...
  17. Ripper3785

Toto Drake CST744S Manufacturer Differences MX vs USA

Special ordered two CST744S-01 from Lowe's a couple weeks ago and picked them up a week later. Paid around $200 or so, was fine with that. Opened them up, liked how they looked and such and then reboxed them for upcoming remodel. Walking through Lowe's this evening and notice a lowe's employee...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks