sewage pipe

1. Tom Beatty

Installing Toilet in woodshop 75 feet from house with no slope.

My woodshop needs a toilet and sink. The shop sits on a concrete slab 75 feet from the house that was built in 1850. The sewage outflow from the house is only 2 feet below grade and exits through the front wall of the basement to a sewer main in the street that has only about 3.5 feet of cover...
  2. dwilson

90 degree turn near house, location of cleanout

Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide where to put a sewage cleanout at the exterior of a house (my house). The tricky thing is there's a 90 degree turn around 10 feet from where the pipe (4" PVC) exits the slab. Beyond the 90 degree there's another cleanout around 30 feet away. As I see it...
  3. Steven Wojcio

Shortening my cleanout by about 3 feet

Hey everyone! First time posting here. Apologies if this is a dumb question. I've attached two pictures of what I'm pretty sure is my sewer cleanout in my backyard. I'm planning on putting up a retaining wall that will put the cleanout on the second tier of my yard. My plan is to just shorten...
  4. BarnPipes

Is this pipe separation?

I scoped my sewer main. Started at my exterior clean out, about 10 feet up the line, just past a 90 I see something that looks like pipe separation... or possibly an old 2inch clay/castiron pipe converted into a 4 inch plastic pipe. This section of pipe has caused clogs and backups over the past...
  5. newbplumber

Toilet Seal Done Wrong, Trying to Fix

Basically, someone glued in the toilet seal to the house plumbing. The foundation shifted (presumably) and the house plumbing (PVC) split into 2 pieces. The split is about 6" deep into the slab foundation. Part of the split includes the very top section of a 90 deg elbow and extends through that...
  6. Ash75

Belly in the PVC sewage pipe

Five months ago we purchased a 10 years old house. Recently we had a sewage backup in the toilet, flooding the bathroom and the water came in the bedroom. My plumber cleaned the sewage line with a very long snake. He ran a camera and said I have a belly under the house in the PVC pipe. He did...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks