icemaker

1. jammy

Silicon tubing burst in fridge application

Hi: I was repairing a leaky water tube between the water pump and icemaker/water dispenser in a Kenmore Elite refrigerator model # 79571033010. The OEM tubing is a white plastic tube part # MJU62070602. I had to splice a small section of a new tube, so I used a piece of 5/16" OD silicone tube...
  2. Steve

Refrigerator leaking onto floor, I can't find out why?

I noticed water to the right of my fridge a few days ago, mopped it up and thought I was good. The next morning there was more water on the floor to the right. I pulled it out from the wall and checked the hose and saw no water. Really strange. I turned off the icemaker and remove the hose to...
  3. RandomVAHomeOwner

Icemaker water line in ceiling

hello! I’ve got a new fridge with icemaker but no easy way to run a water line to it. The fridge is against a wall, which is not contiguous with other walls containing (potential source) water lines. To get a water line to the fridge, I would need to cut up the slab (not happening) or go...
  4. Terry

Icemaker Box Installation with pictures

Finished home needing water to the icemaker. Typically all finished with drywall already. Sometimes it's over a crawlspace and sometimes on a second floor. The trick if finding a water supply to tap off of. In this home they had PEX running over the to kitchen sink that I was able to cut and tee...
  5. Terry

Installing a new icemaker box

Plumbing code likes to see a hammer arrestor for icemakers. Otherwise they can cause the pipes to bang whenever the ice trays refill. Often in the quiet of the night. Here are a few.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks