heatpump

1. interplexr

Jump duct from 1st floor sunroom to finished basement

I am finishing my basement (ICF) and moving my existing HVAC system/ductwork and taking the opportunity to get a more efficient heatpump that can better ramp down with our loads. I plan to duct the main 1st floor return to the new unit but we also have a return for our sunroom which would be a...
  2. Christian Kohler

Using soft copper in a crawlspace for heat pump water heater

Hi, I'm planning to install a Sanden Heat Pump Water Heater. These heat pumps do not have a tank, so I have to run about 20 ft of supply and return water line through a crawlspace from the outdoor unit to a laundry room where I'm planning to install a 120 gallon tank. The crawlspace is fairly...
  3. lastguy

heatpump water heater caused house no cold water?

Upgraded gas heater to Rheem 50gal heat pump water heater but NOT POWERED ON yet. Turned on cold water inlet heard the water goes in. Turn on bath hot faucet, air came out then dirty water then clean water. Turned on kitchen hot faucet, lots of air with splashed water so I turned it off - along...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks