condo

1. OCinCali

PEX piping due to slab leak

Hello, I'm a condo owner in SoCal and would like to ask for your help since I'm not too happy that the plumber used by the HOA ran the PEX pipe inside my small garage. My 1989 built condo unit in the Belfora Community is in a two story building and the slab leak happened to my next door...
  2. Interior Designer

Cracked Concrete Mortar Shower Pan Pour

Hello Friends with Good Advice, I am in the middle of a tub to shower renovation. 1. Plumber dug (10" x 18" ) concrete hole to access drain. (Plumber said NO COVER was needed over the hole. Said vinyl liner with concrete would be solid.) 2. I covered the open hole with a (24" x 48") piece...
  3. heytom

Stainless Steel Softener Resin Tanks

I am brainstorming how many condo owners have in the past on how to add a water softener when the condo has a central hot water boiler. I understand I would have to have a softener for both the cold water and hot water sources in my condo that come in under the master bedroom sink. Without...
  4. homeowner55

Shower Water Pressure

I live in a condo and I've noticed that sometimes when I take a shower I have really strong water pressure, but other times it is much less. There is no consistency in time of day for when it is stronger and when it is weaker. Does anyone know what this may be and if it's something to worry about?
  5. talos

To duct or not to duct -- old, long condo

First time posting! Please pardon my newbishness. I'm starting to do some research into adding air conditioning to an 1100sf floor-through old construction (1910) condo in NYC (11206). The building's steam central heating is sufficient and I don't see any need to add more heat. What I do want...
  6. Coocoo1012

Relocate tub in condo no access from below

First time here. Any help will be appreciated. live in a condo and I cannot access the apartment below. My current tub is oval shape and I would love to put a free standing or an undermounted tub with a more modern shape and less bulky. I was thinking that perhaps I could create a step and raise...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks