alcove

1. AndrewR

Alcove Soaker Tub bathroom remodel

So what started as simply replacing a shower in a basement bathroom has turned into a full bathroom remodel after we tore the shower out and discovered the drain underneath was no good. So we are going to be jack hammering up the drain and redoing the entire bathroom which it needed anyways. We...
  2. danielp

Trying to buy new grab bars for this tub

Hi, We'd really like to replace these grab bars. I can't determine what the brand is, but I think it's about 30 years old and cast iron. The bars can be removed and are 12" between the anchors. Any thoughts or advice?
  3. Leslie_B

Drop-in tub in alcove without frame or stringers?

I purchased a Kohler Underscore acrylic drop in tub (60"x32") with the understanding that it could be installed in a 3 wall alcove using a tile-in bead kit (verified by Kohler). After the installer looked at the tub, he determined that would not work -- the 2x4 drop-in frame would prevent the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks