wall-hung toilet

1. K

Wall hung toilet in 2x4 construction

Hi: I have a wall hung toilet meant for a 2x4 wall. I recognize the that, in order for this to work, the 3" drilled hole for the waste pipe must be dead-on-center of the 2x4 plate , leaving only 1/4-1/8" on each side to spare. My plumber does not think it can go in the 2x4 wall. While not...
  2. Davie

Switching to wall hanging toilet.

My old standard toilet was plumbed directly into my 4" cast iron soil stack, and I want to replace it with a hall hanging toilet. I've picked up a sigma duofix carrier for 2x4 walls from Geberit. The old toilet was wet vented. This is the only toilet in the house. It's is on the second floor...
  3. Graystone

Toto's new wall hung toilets: AP, MH, RP, EP - Feedback and Reviews

I am looking at wall hung toilet options and have seen the Aquia get a lot of praise and reviews online. Toto has newer wall hung models, all now at 1.28 GPF vs the 1.6 GPF of the Aquia (and Maris). I have found very little (actually, no) detailed reviews online that compare them to the Aquia in...
  4. DOD

Dual back-to-back tank-in-wall wall hung toilets in 6" wall

Hello all, I have a mid-70's slab house with two small bathrooms separated by a 6" stud wall. I'm in Texas, and during Hurricane Harvey my home morphed into a U-Boat. I was looking at bathroom fixtures, and liked the residential wall-hung toilets because of the clean lines and the huge space...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks