vikrell

1. B

Sterling Vikrell Nail to Stud Question

Hello! First-timer doing a shower install, it's a Sterling Vikrell shower pan and liner. Hoping for some guidance. The flange along the sides of the liner have little dimples where the material is thinner, this is where they recommend nailing/screwing to the studs. This is a 39" unit...
  2. Ashok Kumar

Recommendation for repair of Vikrell shower pan

Unfortunately, I have a potentially serious issue related to my newly installed shower, and I'm hoping someone here can recommend a local professional who can help. My Sterling Vikrell shower pan has developed a small hairline crack near the drain. I just finished remodeling my entire 3 story...
  3. Dprocket

Is Vikrell just garbage?

I've special ordered two bath tub surround combos from a big box. I had to wait 3 weeks for each shipment. Both have arrived damaged. I've got a bathroom re-plumbed and roughed in for a specific tub. The specs are exact and I've re-routed quite a bit of draining and supply lines to...
  4. re123

Vikrell enclosure issue

I have two Sterling Vikrell tub/shower enclosures that were installed in 2000 (new build). I don't know the model name but I assume they're similar to current models. I understand they have drain channels and are not supposed to be caulked, except at the outer corners. See this video, around...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks