hissing

1. Dmwesq

Toilet Hissing Even Though Water Turned Off

My mother in law had a plumber over today to work on her American Standard toilet. He replaced the fill valve, and then tested the water pressure and said it was reading over 100 psi when it should be about 60 psi. He then replaced the pressure valve on the main water line. I got a late night...
  2. W Che

Newly repaired toilet fills inconsistently

Hi folks. I just replaced the fill valve, overflow and flapper on my toilet and ran into some issues when testing the flush. When flushing the toilet it will usually fill to the fill shutoff level and function normally, stopping the flow of water. But for maybe one in four flushes, the toilet...
  3. Spoolofpipe

Pipes hissing, goes away when WH supply is off

Gents need some advice Yesterday I went to use the facilities in the middle of the night and I heard a hissing noise (generally I can barely hear myself think with my wife and daughters haha jk) I lumbered around and couldnt find a louder spot, I thought it might just be my sprinklers which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks