epoxy

1. thebay

Repairing hole in PVC DWV

While attempting to drill out a new hole in a stud shoe, due to a large knot in the stud interfering with the factory hole placement, I slid off the steel and put a 7/64" hole through the standpipe tail piece, right at the stud. I was working at a poor angle, rushing, and am already extremely...
  2. baskervi

Repair drain pipe with epoxy on the outside

We have a damaged 3" PVC pipe a few inches from a cross fitting. Everything is dug up, the hole is found, and the tree root is removed, but I was wondering what the possibility of using epoxy putty on the outside of the pipe to fix the problem area. The hole is approximately 3/8" wide by 1.5"...
  3. newbplumber

BEST way to join PVC & Cast Iron for service in ground

I recently tunneled under my house to repair a broken PVC sewer line from the toilet. While I was down there I noticed other joints leaking. All the leaking joints are connections between PVC & cast iron. A rubber sleeve is slipped over both and about 4-6 hose clamps are used on each joint...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks