wall

1. OCinCali

PEX piping due to slab leak

Hello, I'm a condo owner in SoCal and would like to ask for your help since I'm not too happy that the plumber used by the HOA ran the PEX pipe inside my small garage. My 1989 built condo unit in the Belfora Community is in a two story building and the slab leak happened to my next door...
  2. DavidBr

Replacing Poly with PEX without opening walls

I would like to replace my failing POLY with PEX all the way to the angle stop without opening walls. I have watched videos and googled it but I figure I would ask everyone to see what really works. 1/2 Poly Interior Drywall Most have 90 degree elbows in the wall I have free access under the...
  3. DeereAdam

Wall Hung Toilet Drain

Hi, I am installing a wall hung toilet in my basement. The existing main stack is several feet away. To install the toilet where I'd like, the toilet drain will need to run horizontal (nominal fall) to the main stack. Question is, will the toilet flush properly with the drain exiting the...
  4. Mike Mazzla

Leak In showing on basement wall

I noticed a leak on my basement wall that seems to be happening when I run my shower on the 2nd floor of my house . The wall in the basement is sort of recessed pushed outward to accomodate a largeish white pipe that goes behind it that was put in when I dormered my house 10 years ago and added...
  5. jules18

Bathtub Doors Over A Tub With A Purposefully Uneven Edge

I'm updating a bathroom last updated in 1940. At first I thought I would replace the old cast iron tub since it's pepto-bismol pink, and I want to install a glass bathtub door and adjoining panel. After thinking about it I noticed the tub itself is in great shape with no issues so I thought...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks