parts

1. flynmoose

Fleck 5800 Piston rod replacement

Hey Fleck-heads, Some neighbors and I did a group buy a few years ago from one of our friends here on the board. Fleck 5800 valves over twin stacked tanks with Katlox/Ferrilite for low iron/manganese. Units have been working great. Since I did the research, comparison, ordering, and plumber...
  2. PLUMBING PARTS PRO

american plumbing partsmaster

Here is a great place i found to get parts all kinds cheep and great quality www.partsmasterdeals.com or email photos to order@partsmasterdeals.com .. they ship fast and also have the hard to find items .. there is a guy named Steve M and Jeremy .. There Awesome and know there stuff here is...
  3. Jordan_T

Water line to garage repair

Hi all, Looking for a little help with a water line repair. It runs from the back of the house to the garage. Was an old leaky steel or cast iron pipe from the 70's, I couldn't tell through the rust so removed the whole thing. First question: Any reason I shouldn't use an apollo pex to...
  4. enorton15

Cant find the right parts.

Hi there, I have been struggling to find the right flush handle replacement for my toilet. It's different than any flushing mechanism that I have seen. instead of having a water pressure valve, when you take off the lid it has a bucket that fills with water and when flushed the bucket flips over...
  5. KC27

Delta Kitchen Faucet Spout Question

I have a Delta two handle faucet, #2276, with spray that was purchased and installed in 1997. I recently removed the spout to flush the faucet, and when I did, a plastic insert came out of the base of the spout. It looks like a portion of the plastic insert has broken off and is missing. I have...
  6. antonyupward

NTI T200 - Anyone Have Replacement Parts Availability - Long Shot

Hi, I have a NTI Trinity T200 Combi boiler installed 2003 and maintained consistently since then. I've been happy with its performance and economy, although I have also had a fair number of (relatively minor) issues with it - but I'm told these are "normal" (pump failure, igniters failing...
  7. Gruncle

Moen Temperature Override Kit

I recently installed a Moen ExactTemp Valve in my shower, along with a Moen trim kit. The valve works fine, but I have a part leftover that I am hesitant to install, since I don't understand what it is for. There is a red plastic threaded plug labelled "override screw" and a small packet of...
  8. Dandgann

Culligan Mark 59 started continuous flow to drain

I just repaired this unit 3 or 4 months ago. Now a new issue has arisen. After a recent recharge cycle there is a constant trickle into the discharge drain (I've had to bypass it to conserve water). Either a valve diaphragm has perforated or some check valve or gasket has given up. I found a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks