well pump replacement

1. Jtsea3

Bad pump or check valve

I have a 75' well installed in 1995 original to the house, afaik, I've owned since 2016. I installed a CSV in 2017 to stop short cycling (thx Valveman, that thing is awesome). Pump recently started running all the time - On ~35 seconds, reach 60psi, off for ~40 seconds. Rinse & Repeat...
  2. tjstyphon

Need help with shallow well jet pump replacement

Our old pump is wearing out and won't build enough pressure to shut off, so it needs to be replaced. I would like to get more pressure than we have currently. My husband is deployed, his brother is willing to change the pump but doesn't know enough about them to recommend which one to get...
  3. Harney

Well pump overhaul, Garden and Tiny House on Wheels...

Hey guys and thanks in advance for the help. Looking for some guidance on replacing a Flotec u27-470 well pump that has gone bad. (PHOTO ATTACHED shows old existing Flotec with electrical set up). The property owner says it died a few years ago. I'm not sure how deep the well is here in SE...
  4. Shaun777

Well pump replacement. Did I pay too much?

Hey guys, My well pump just went and I had to get it replaced. It was a Goulds .75 hp 7gpm 2 stage. It had to go into the 220 ft deep well. Cost me $1850 for parts and labor. Im not sure if I paid too much or if that is in the normal limits. Any input?
  5. Hlee

Hot Water in Master Bath Rusty after Well Pump Replacement All Other Faucets Clear

I have a Roman Tub in the Master Bath and following a well pump replacement the Hot Water is now rusty. I have drained the water heater and the water from it was clear; I have run the hot water until it was cold and then some for several times a day for several days and every time -- so long as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks