warranty

1. Britdude

Warranty advice please

I bought a whole house AC unit March 2018. Vanderford Air in Houston gave me a 12 year written labor warranty. The Daikin A-Coil is leaking freon. Daikin told me their part is part warranty covered till March 2023. Vanderford already charged me $320 to tell me unit is leaking. They want to...
  2. TheOverThinker

Delta Kitchen Faucet Clunks -- Then Refuses to Give Water. Whazzup?

Is this a new automatic super WaterSense faucet? I have a regular Delta single handle kitchen faucet, no more than 5 years old. It was a warranty replacement for a prior higher quality Delta faucet. Quite suddenly, the new one refused to work. If you use it at low flow it's fine. If the flow...
  3. Timothy Young

Gas Water Heater: Good News / Bad News

Good news is my heater has a 10 year warranty. Bad news is that it expired 25 years ago, and is leaking. Are there any tips on selecting a new high quality heater? Is there any difference between manufactures? Is a longer warranty worth the extra $$#'s or should I go with a shorter warranty &...
  4. ivy2016

Vespin II and Toto parts

Hello, We are in the market for 4 new toilets. I've done lots of research but each time we start leaning towards another brand we come back to Toto. A couple of questions I'm hoping someone can help answer: 1. Are the parts in the Vespin II standard parts that can be found at a local store or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks