tool

1. Terry

Water meter digging tool, Need access to turn the water off

Water meter digging tool, and needing access to turn the water off with the wrench. Sometimes the meter is covered up pretty well with dirt, and scratching the dirt out by hand can be tough. Here I took some 2" ABS from the truck and cut an angle on the end to turn it into a digging tool. It...
  2. ejsarge

Danze, Special tool to remove single handle mixer cartridge cover?

Underneath the shower handle I've found this interesting design where there's a cover or shroud encapsulating the cartridge. The threading on it is interesting: the threading isn't required for the handle and there are two flat areas near the end. I'm guessing there's a special tool I should use...
  3. Terry

Tool for removing lav faucet nuts

Sometimes a lav faucet has very hard to remove finger tight nuts on them. They've been on there so long that the strength in your fingers may not be enough to thread them off the shafts. Here is a little tool you can make using some 1.5" ABS pipe and a saw. Four notches to fit over the tabs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks