problem

1. Mjmonty75

Mysterious Diverter Valve Issue: Shower Diverter Keeps Moving to Closed Position

Hello, I am having an issue with my shower and I was hoping to get some advice on what could be causing it. Every morning, I make sure to push down the diverter valve after turning off the shower valve. However, lately I have been noticing that the diverter valve is being found in the closed...
  2. Michael

New Well, Dirty water, but everything seems opposite/backwards?

Hi there I would first like to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to read and hopefully help me out, I have been reading ALOT of posts about New wells and dirty water, & to run and KEEP running the water for weeks, etc.. etc... to get the well developed/ clean water, But my...
  3. Scottk

Mysterious Water Heater Problem

Sometime over the last few months, my water heater stopped producing nearly as much hot water as it used to. I used to be able to fill up my tub with water so hot, I had to muster my strength and sloooowly inch my way in. Now when my tub is full, it's just a smidge above room temp. Luke warm...
  4. SenorT

Toto Ultramax- help following valve replacement

We have what was originally an Ultimate, purchased ~15 years ago, that's had its valve and flapper replaced with the Gmax versions over the years. Most recently, the valve started leaking instead of fully shutting off. This was a TSU18A from 2012 (I started ordering parts online before they...
  5. crtbilly

Pump Sizing suggestions

Hello Everyone, Long time reader first time poster. Current setup from the information I could piece together from well report and last pump supplier. Well drilled YR: 1994 Well casing diam: 6" Well depth: 300' Water level from surface: 54' Pump depth: 200' Current pump: sta-rite 3/4 H.P...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks