pan

1. Jrew

How to remove and replace old shower pan and drain

I’m looking to totally renovate my bathroom with my handy father. I’ve slowly demolished the shower wall but got stuck with the shower floor, which coincidentally enough is a big reason for the remodel. Seems I'm told that lead was poured between the floor and drain being that this was probably...
  2. Scott P

Pan Liner Patch and Slope Concern

I hired a recommended pro to install preslope, liner, and final slope. 1. Liner was cut too deep at the threshold so water test failed. Pro is out of town so I used Oatey X-15 to patch (3" overlap) and will install dam corners prior to reinstalling. Should I redo the whole liner or are these...
  3. DochSavage

Shower Pan: No concrete underneath plastic pan by orig bldr

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; } Hi folks! I'm in a spot, and I'm hoping that the answer is straightforward. I'm not hoping for easy; straightforward will do. In this case, I've got a 17 year old shower tiled with 4-inch tiles. There have Leaking incidents periodically, with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks