gauge

1. Jim Bob 4820

Why no 90C breakers?

Idle Saturday morning contemplation. What prevents the industry from making breakers with 90C terminals/connections? Is it a materials limitation - eg can’t dissipate heat from copper in the limited surface area of a breaker - or is it lack of market or something else? Just thinking we’ve...
  2. James Riel

Losing Well Pump Pressure - Sediment.

Hello, I just bought a house a couple weeks ago. We noticed a loss of pressure when running a shower and washer at the same time. We heard some pretty loud knocking coming down the copper pipe near the pressure tank. Our pressure dropped down to about 24psi and the gauge needle would flutter in...
  3. clawbennett

Well Pressure Tank problems - Please advise

Hello! We bought a house and moved in at the end of 2018. The previous owner has done 98% of the home build himself including all the plumbing and such. We are new to having a private well system. And lately we've noticed the well pump kicks on quite a bit. If we flush the toilet, it kicks...
  4. Vdawg

Adding a pressure gauge to my water line

I want to add a pressure gauge to my incoming water supply line (CPVC). Part of the pipe where it enters the house (in the garage) is exposed and that's where I've installed a water softener and a whole-house filter. Before both of them is where I have about a foot of horizontal pipe that I...
  5. Chad M.

Pressure Switch Cycles

I kept hearing the click of the switch every minute or so. I watched it for awhile and found it would switch on at 41 and off (arcs sometimes) at 60 (30 seconds). It loses pressure (takes a minute) until it switches on again. This goes on and on and on. There is no water running from any...
  6. Matt Schell

When to change water filter.

Hey Folks, Just thought I would pass this find along. I've been using simple calendar changeouts for water filters as well as using two standard pressure gauges for a while. This company makes some interesting filter status indicators that use differential pressure and seem to be a great...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks