double wye

1. J

DWV Design - Replacing Double San Tee w/ Inlet between Toilets

Hello everyone! I have a home I purchased this year that has had some opportunity in the work done on it by the previous owner. Florida block home built in the 60s that most of the cast iron drains have been replaced in but still a bit lingering around in places. The toilets in the hall bath...
  2. OptimisticDIYer

Bathroom remodel and addition

Hi everyone. I’m new to this forum and DWV plumbing so sorry if I make a fool of myself. I am currently in the process of remodeling a bathroom and adding another in the finished attic. I will be removing the cast pipe and replacing with PVC. The space is pretty small so I had to get creative on...
  3. Jian

Horizontal Double Wye Tee Fitting

I am trying to add a shower drain to an existing tub drain. The existing tub drain is 1-1/2'' and has a dry vent. I am wondering if I can use a horizontal double wye tee with a slope to merge the new shower drain to the dry vent and tub drain. I know horizontal double sanitary tee is not allowed...
  4. markaleva

WASHER DRAIN TO KITCHEN SINK TRAP

WASHER DRAIN TO KITCHEN TRAP Need to install a compact 2.3 cu.ft. washer/dryer combo next to my kitchen sink and a dishwasher in a multi-unit condo (not a house). Would like to use a double wye or something similar to the pic to connect all three fixtures (sink, dishwasher and W/D) to a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks