steam

1. Gage Foley

New Half Bathroom Vent - Through Exterior Wall?

I live in Massachusetts and recently installed a half bath on my first floor. The main vent is on the other side of the home. I ran a wet vent from the toilet and exited the vent through an exterior wall. It is currently stubbed out, planning to run 2" PVC up outside of the house, above the roof...
  2. Miloslav Veytsman

Steam to hot water conversion

I have a three story home in the nyc area (basement, 1st, 2nd). The basement has baseboard heating, the 1st and second floors have steam. A bathroom on the first floor, which was part of an extension done by the previous owner, has an electric heater (no clue why) and it sits on the opposite end...
  3. Henri232

How do I remove this steam convector valve?

This steam valve on a convector is not closing when pressurized and needs to be replaced. The problem is it is in a very tight spot and I cannot figure out how to remove it. Any help is much appreciated.
  4. sagrr

Shower Speakers and Lighting - Steam proof/water proof

I'm flirting with the idea of a steam generator in my bathroom renovation, but I don't really see many options for in steam room speakers and steam lighting. Does anyone have any recommendations for either. I'm looking for recessed ones since I'm already behind all of the studs. I'm also...
  5. Bigtwenty

Shower Heat Issues

Hello, We have a single steam pipe system with a combination unit that is about 10 years old. When we moved in 5 years ago, the shower was always hot. Recently, the only way for the shower to get hot, is to turn up the heat and have the boiler kick on. The other faucets in the house don't have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks