redgard

1. TinPA

Cove Base Tile Question

Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a second floor bathroom and have a question about cove base tile. I'm putting down a black/white hexagon mosaic floor and putting a gloss black cove base around the perimeter walls. I'm not tiling any further up than the 6" cove base itself. I've put down a 3/4...
  2. Rojocapo

Does Redgard or Aquadefence replace shower pan liner?

I have been asking around and been receiving mixed answers. The companies tell you yes, members tell you no... Also having mixed answers on pre slopes. Some will say to do a slope use one of the products above and tile over. Others will tell you pre slope, liner, slope and then tile. How...
  3. Karen Vanek

Shower renovation help requested....

Hi. I am 2/3 of the way done with my bathroom tear down/ rebuild. I have installed 1/2 of my cbu (hardie board). I am using onyx collection pan and wall panels. The onyx collection people claim you do not need to waterproof under their panels.... I just wanted to know if you all agree with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks