indirect water heater

1. Myhouse

Do I need an expansion tank?

Some background info: House was built in 1956. City water, has a Watts 25AUB pressure reducer at the meter. It's set to 50 psi now. (In March of this year I finally noticed the water was blasting out of the shower head, so I checked the pressure - it was at 85 psi! The locknut on the PRV's...
  2. Teratini

Help with circulator / parts for indirect water heater loop

I'd like to validate the parts selection for a DHW heating loop that we're adding to the radiant system. The radiant system has worked well for the past dozen years. It uses a differential pressure bypass to maintain flow instead of primary secondary piping. I'd prefer to minimize changes, so...
  3. tropostudio

Air separator and DHW Circulator

Maybe this should go in the water heater forum, but I think its pretty 'boiler system' related: I'm finishing my Westinghouse WBRU80 (low/med head firetube boiler) install. This is a direct-pumped system. My Caleffi Aircal separator is just downstream of the boiler CH supply and upstream of...
  4. jalmora

Cold first morning shower

I have a Weil-McLein Ulra 105 boiler and an Ultra Plus 60 indirect hot water heater. Installed 2010 in Anchorage, Alaska for a small duplex with 4 zones and 2 showers, hot water baseboard. I think home heating takes priority to water heating. Tenant, who takes a 30-minute high-flow shower at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks