whirlpool

1. D

Brine well tube crack

Hey all, just purchased a whirlpool water softener from an auction and the brine well tube is cracked as you can see in the picture. Is there an easy way to fix this? Could I just buy a cheap 4" tube and put some slots in at the bottom?
  2. Sam15

Whirlpool Softener Overflowing Valve Assembly

Brand new to the forum so please forgive me for any posting errors. I have a Whirlpool WHES44, about 4 years old. I noticed two days ago that the salt storage tank was holding too much water. I tried checking for a salt bridge or any blockages (clean the Venturi valve and the drain valve) with...
  3. Judd Maltin

Kohler whirlpool, cracked intake

I'm a dumbass. I let some plywood lean the against the piping of the whirlpool while I was prepping the deck. When I fill the tub, the pump intake line leaks where it meets the tub. The tub is already glued down, hard but not impossible to reach the service side. I cannot see the actual...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks