supply

1. S

1” or 1.25” valve - conflicting info.

Hi, the water line in my house is 1.25” after the pressure regulator (Larger from the street). For what it’s worth, the water heater is 1”. The house has 4.5 bathrooms. 2 people unless we have guest. I’m planning to buy go with a clack softener. My understanding from UPC is that I should use a...
  2. TX Hill Country

1400 foot water line in hill country TX

I've seen a few posts about long supply runs from water meter to house, however I haven't seen (or found online) any generic calculator or table that applies. My situation - Water meter is available at top or bottom of property which is about 2000 feet deep, with 140 feet elevation drop from...
  3. Zane Bridgers

Water Supply Line Crossing Under Sewer Line

Hey folks, Had a question come up about the main water supply line crossing below the main sewer line. The situation is as follows: Sewer line to septic is 3" PVC @ 18" depth coming through the foundation. Water supply line is 1 1/4 250 PSI Poly @ 5' depth and crosses under the sewer at ~45*...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks