shower diverter

1. Atalanta

Central Brass Shower Diverter not Diverting

Went to fix a leaking faucet and update the handles. Went with the kit and replaced the stems for hot, cold, and diverter. No more leak. Took a shower and it was fine. Next day, BF took shower and said there was barely any pressure. I checked and he was right. I fiddled with it and now there’s...
  2. sam_123

Shower diverter was loose, so i tightened it

my shower diverter that turns the shower to send water from the shower head on and off when i pull the stick or push the stick was loose to the touch. so i turned it tight and now when i turn the shower off i hear a chugging sound as the water drains from the pipe going to the shower head back...
  3. The fish

Elbow overload prior to divertor, issue?

See the attached photo. I was unfortunately not home when the thermostatic control valve and divertor were installed and I received the photo below of the installation. The thermo valve only had the ability to have 2 volume controls and I have three items in the shower. A rain head, a wall...
  4. John In Nv

Need A Suggestion: Best Slip On Tub Diverter Spout... No Leaking!!

Hi! I rent a house and want to install a low flow shower head. The problem is, as I am sure most of you know, is that most tub diverters leak 20 to 30 percent of the water through the spout. Much more if you have a low flow shower head. I am looking for a diverter spout that doesn't leak when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks