natural gas boiler

1. Dave1

What's causing incomplete combustion, yellow tipping of flame and white soot on exchanger?

I have a Weil-McLain CGA-3-SPDN Series 1 Natural Gas boiler that was installed in 2006. To my knowledge is has not been serviced/cleaned since we purchased the home, about 7 years ago (really stupid on my part, no bashing comments necessary). We just had a technician come to clean/service, and...
  2. Theruler

Exhaust in house, Triangletube Prestige 110

I have a TriangleTube Prestige 110 natural gas boiler that was installed in 2012. There is an intermittent gas smell that we (myself, my HVAC guy and PSEG gas company) believe to be an exhaust smell meaning the gas exhaust is coming back into the house from the boiler itself. It happens when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks