hand pump

1. M

Help! I made a ooppsie!!

New home owner here! Had a line crack while changing the faucet, my first instinct was to run down to the basement to shut the water off. Of course I was in a panic and shut off the valve coming into the house to the pressure tank (well water here) and then the valve coming out of the tank...
  2. AF2018

Manually get water from a well?

I have a jet pump in a well house located directly above where my well is dug (65' deep well) about 200' from my house. In an emergency, is there a way to retrofit/install some sort of manual hand pump in line with my current setup so that I could get water from my well if the power went out...
  3. Victoria-nola

Shallow well pump installation

Hi, new here, home/farm owner with many projects to do. We are aspiring market gardeners, would like to do a small goat dairy, but for this summer we're setting up a 1/4 acre field of watermelons as they do well in our area and there is a market for local melons. For the moment what we need is...
  4. Klon Solo

New to Forum

Hi guys, Wish I found this forum a while ago. Not only could I have used some help installing my Bison pump, but I also have solar and geothermal. Nevertheless, we are moving and I have posted the shallow well Bison 2-piece hand pump for sale on eBay - it is new and unused, since I couldn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks