grinder

1. Justin K.

How do I remove septic grinder pump?

Hello! I'm hoping that someone here might be able to answer my question. Basically, I have been having intermittent issues with my septic system where the grinder pump will turn on, but it won't pump the water out of the septic tank and the water level will rise to the point it sets off the...
  2. Martin1b

Zoeller M267 ejector pump won't start

Issues started with intermittent starts. I thought it was a sticky float. One day, no start at all and a full pit. So, I pulled the pump and lifted float to turn it on. It won't start. No hum, nothing. I'd like to fix it if possible. I purchased it 'lightly' used (looking pretty new) and it's...
  3. Soparklion

Mastic removal - Polisher with Diamabrush or 7" Grinder

I need to remove paint/mastic from ~250 sq ft of concrete. I'm considering a $50 DeWalt diamond wheel on a 7" grinder vs renting a floor polisher and a Diamabrush for ~$140/day. The polisher has a hookup for a vacuum that would hopefully diminish dust...
  4. LoydDobbler

Zoeller Pump

Laying out my drain system soon for a new house. We need a lift pump. My main gig is home inspection, so I've seen hundreds of lift pump systems over the years. The system my plumber has called for includes a Zoeller 820 Shark pump. I definitely wanted Zoeller, but was shocked at the price...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks